Berkeley's Top-Rated Headshot Studio
We are a full-service photography studio located in the heart of the world-renowned research institution. We've helped hundreds of graduate students, researchers, and professionals in the East Bay cultivate a distinctive image – and we can help you develop your unique brand recognition.
Why Choose Us
What They Have Said
"Matt offers a comfortable portrait session with relaxed conversation to photograph you as yourself rather than you in your most awkward pose. His photographs are well-lit and well-composed. You'll have a range of images from which to choose - head shots, speaking 'action' shots, and more. His turn around time is quick and you'll have a good time too."
"Matt did a great job, and I saw for the first time that you can talk and get great pictures. I also got what is maybe the only picture of my Duchenne smile (the genuine smile)."
"As a portrait photographer, Matt strikes the perfect balance between flexible and professional. While he was willing to accommodate all of my random requests, he also made sure to capture the formal/traditional poses and backgrounds. Post-session, I received a lot of follow-up regarding the proofs and photo-editing."
"Matt really likes to get the person relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera; he asks (in a respectful and non-intrusive way) about life goals, passions, dreams. This process, I believe, made the experience and the portraits more intimate and personal -- which is great if you want your pictures to capture the real you!"
• • •
Matt L. Wong (b. 1990) is a professional portrait photographer serving business, education, and non-profit sectors the San Francisco Bay Area since 2016.
To book your first experience, click here. For an on-location session at your company office, please submit a form at the bottom of this page. For more information, please refer to the FAQ, Testimonials, and History of the studio.
Notable Clients: EmergeCA, UC Berkeley, UC Davis GSM, Kleinfelder Engineering, UC Berkeley Graduate Student Body, Dejusticia, Redwood Growth Partners, CUMC Faculty
• • •
Rates + Packages
All sessions include . . .
- Professional 5-point synchronized ultra-soft lighting (see Equipment List)
- 300 sq-ft, 7'11" ceiling private studio, located two blocks north of UCB Campus (we can set-up at your office)
- 100% satisfaction or a full refund, including your deposit.
- All images shared confidentially through cloud storage, so you can choose your favorites
- Advanced retouching of selected images in Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop
- Read our Blog for weekly analysis of photography making the news
- My Top 10 Reasons to hire a photographer specializing in portraits to take your company headshots
• • •